- Mom: Okay, five 2 inch binders, one 1 inch, two packs of mechanicals, three packs of loose leaf, calculator, dividers... you good?
- Me: No, of course not. You're missing so much stuff.
- Mom: Like what? There's nothing else on your list.
- Me: *sighs* Mom, the letter must just take longer for me because you're a Muggle
- Mom: ....what are you talking about?
- Me: We're still missing my cauldrons, scales, spellbooks, potion ingredients, owl, and WAND. How the heck did you expect me to get through my first day of school without my wand?
- Mom: ...... what did I do wrong in raising you?
- Me: Uh, nothing, I'm the coolest kid on the planet. You're just jealous that you were never accepted
sweetestabandon likes this
randomspicuous likes this
randomspicuous reblogged this from magick-mayhem